For the supply of a burner or other processes with gas mixtures of 2 or more gases. For the glass industry, thermal and other applications where gas mixing is required.
- very fast setting time to compensate variations or changing of setpoint: measurement directly in the gas flow, using new CMOS sensor-technology
- reliable repeatability of process parameters to reduce rejects during start-up
- long-term stability due to compensation of external factors, like pressure, temperature and burner changes etc.
- integrated WITT gas safety equipment prevents dangerous flashbacks
- remote control by PLC, PC or WITT control units AWS or GC50
- min. start-up times when changing product by using specific flow parameters stored for each product
- adjustable flame parameters without stopping of production
- quality and cost control by recording of single gas flows
- easy integration into modern control systems via optional profibus interface
- auto-calibration for quicker and more accurate flow control
- simple assembly of MFCs with all necessary components to form ready to use gas mixing systems resulting in substantially reduced construction expenses and smaller space requirements
Our gas mixers are always customized to the needs of the costumer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realize them.