WITT Flashback Arrestors for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks in accordance with DIN EN ISO 5175-1. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
The best Flashback Arrestors in the world
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback entering the device in any direction
- a temperature-sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- a spring-loaded non-return valve NV prevents slow or sudden reverse gas flow forming explosive mixtures in the gas supply
- a filter at the gas inlet protects the arrestor against dirt contamination, extending the service life
Operation / Usage:
- Flashback Arrestors are used to protect gas cylinders and pipeline outlet points (hoses and any equipment) against dangerous reverse gas flow (RF53N-ES) and flashbacks
- ideal for use with corrosive gases in the chemical industry, process technology or in the laboratory area
- WITT Flashback Arrestors may be mounted in any position / orientation
- the maximum ambient/working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the non-return valve, body leak-tightness and flow capacity is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment.
- Flashback Arrestors are only to be serviced by the manufacturer. The dirt filter may be replaced by competent staff
Company certified to ISO 9001.
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems