Gas mixing systems for 3 defined gases, designed for packaging using a protective atmosphere in the food industry.
Applicable for all types of packaging machines; whether vacuum, thermoforming, pillow bags or manually-sealed compartments. The KM-FLOW uses electronic mass flow controllers (MFC) instead of conventional proportional valves for mixing gases. Combined with an analyzer results a maximization of the packaging quality accompanied by minimization of the gas consumption. This efficient workflow can be ideally realized with MFC.
Capacity range 21 up to 1059 scfh for each gas line. Ensures a constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are needed.
High Process Reliability:
- data log
- permanent control of the O2-concentration
- electronic control of the sample gas, alarm signals are given if the set limits are exceeded and a potential-free contact operates to e.g. auto-stop your machine to avoid quality problems
- lockable transparent door for protection of settings (option)
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of packing speeds
- independent of package sizes
- splash-proof, robust stainless steel housing
- smooth and easy to clean surface
- software GASCONTROL CENTER for recording of results (see separate data sheet)
- integrated data logger
- measuring results data transfer via Ethernet
- bar code scanner for product names selection
Other models, options and accessories available on request. Please identify the individual gases at the time of inquiring!
Our gas mixers are always aligned to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your requirements, we will realise them.